Sri Gaura-dhama Parikrama and Janmotsava 2012
Friday, 2 March 2012
Arrival in Navadvipa-dhama and Adhivasa Festival of Sri Navadvipa-dhama Parikrama (Festival that marks the beginning of the annual seven-day parikrama). Sankalpa (taking of vows) at the Ganga.
Saturday, 3 March 2012
(1) Sri Antardvipa ("atmanivedanakhya") – Sri Gaura Janmabhita in Sridhama Mayapura, Srivasa Angan, Sri Advaita Bhavan, Sri Caitanya Gaudiya Matha (Sri Candrasekhar Bhavan), Samadhi Mardha of Jagad-guru Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Prabhupada, Sridhara Angan, Sri Murari Gupta pata, and Chand Kazi's Samadhi. Lunch prasadam Sri Candrasekhar Bhavan.
Sunday, 4 March 2012
Fasting for Sri Ekadasi
(2) Sri Rudradvipa ("sakhyakhya") – Rudrapada, Sankapura, Idrakapura and Gangeradariga.
(3) Sri Simantadvipa ("sravanakhya") – Simuliya, Saradanga, Meghara Cada, Belapukura, Samadhi darsana of Srila Jagannatha dasa Babaji Maharaja in the town of Navadvipa, Paudamatala (Praudha-maya-sthana). Ekadasi lunch prasadam at Sri Kesavji Gaudiya Matha, Navadvipa.
Monday, 5 March 2012
Break fast for Ekadasi from 5:55 am till 9:51 am.
(4) Sri Godrumadvipa ("kirtanakhya") – After touching the Ganga and offering obeisances to Sri Gaura-Yogapitha in Sridhama Mayapura, there will be a procession to Swarupaganja, Gadigacha, Surabhi-kunja, Svananda-sukhada-kunja, Suvarna-vihara, Harihara-ksetra and Narasimha Palli. Prasadam and rest.
(5) On the way back: Sri Madhyadvipa ("smaranakhya"), Majida, Hatdanga, Anandavasa, Vamanapura and Hansvahana.
Tuesday, 6 March 2012
(6) Sri Koladvipa ("padasevanakhya") – Gadakhalir Kola, Tegharira Kola, Koleramada, Kolera Ganga, Kolera Daha, Samudra Gadha and Campahati.
(7) Sri Ritudvipa ("arcanakhya") – Ratupura.
Wednesday, 7 March 2012
(8) Sri Jahnudvipa ("vandanakhya") – Jannagara (Jahnumimisthan) and Vidyanagara (Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya pata).
(9) Sri Modrumadvipa ("dasyakhya") – Mamagachi (Sri Vrindavana dasa Thakura pata). Noon prasadam and rest. On the way back – Arkatila and Ekadala and Matapura (Panca-pandavera-ajnatvasa
Thursday, 8 March 2012
Fasting for SRI GAURA-PURNIMA. Sri Gaura-jayanti and sankirtana festival. Fasting till moonrise, then Ekadasi preparations only. Holi.
Friday 9 March 2012
Break fast for Sri Sri Gaura-jayanti from 5:25am-09:22am. Festival of Sri Jagannatha Misra. Prasadam distribution and Vaisnava-homa yajna (Fire sacrifice and honoring the Vaisnavas). Departure
Jaya Srila Gurudeva !